StarLYT

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Finally. After all my battle of opening the blogger website - which is not my fault but our super slow internet- I'm finally back to typing of whatever is in my mind for the passing time. I'm actually planning to tell something about the past weeks and the whole sembreak, but i realized that everyday was just a wake up-eat-watch One Tree Hill-sleep routine. So there's nothing interesting about that, except that I just finished the third season of One Tree Hill today. That wasn't interesting for a reader who is not a fan of the Scotts and Hilarie Burton though.
It felt good to write here once again. But then someone just told me something. In my previous post I just said a real bad word, and if you wanna find out just read it. He said that it doesn't fit me. Maybe it does not, but then maybe I thought I was just spilling out of whatever is in my mind. But I thank him for that, because right then I realized that saying something like that probably won't make a good example, or to be more specific, a testimonial to the people reading it. I also remembered how I wanted to reach out to my friends, but then if being a living example is just enough, I guess i didn't fit in. Or maybe if I want to be, maybe I'll have to start with my writing.
I'm okay. really. and I want to apologize to whoever thinks I am a careless scribbler just because of that word -a big word for that matter.
SO. Moving on..

______________

"...I thank him for that, because right then I realized that saying something like that probably won't make a good example.."
____________________

I miss a lot of things right now. I miss playing bass. My friend and I are talking about it right now and i suddenly missed it, together with the band and the hardcore scene. The other day I was rummaging through bass guitars at a music store and when I took hold of a bass guitar on the display, I just feel like I wanted to play. I miss plucking and slapping those strings and letting out everything that's stucked in the music side of my brain. When are we gonna play again Sickchild?
Then there was skateboarding. I am so excited for our upcoming skate event, and for a plug, here's the details:

WHO: Malachi Apparel and Tribu
WHAT: Free Skate and Skate Competition
WHERE: Mall of Asia
WHEN: November 10 and 11 (Saturday and Sunday)
WHY: JUST GO


I miss the Tribu Freshpark. and I miss my skater friends, especially those that I lost contacts with. Giddygiddygiddy.

I think that's all. Second sem's gonna start a few days from now, and like in TV series, of course I'm thinking of OneTreeHill) it's another season. I hope it'll be a fresh start for us in school, an improving situation at the publication and a more exciting round of events for Malachi... and of course, more gigs for us.
I just love having a busy day.

______________
"When are we gonna play again Sickchild?"
______________

No comments: