StarLYT

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally I’ve finished my article. I wish I could watch Memories of Geisha right now, but I can’t and I shoudn’t. I still have lots of stuffs to do. Seconds after this I will be out once again, for the third time this night. But I won’t be lounging around. I’ll be going to the comp shop, e-mail these pending articles to my “boss” and sigh. Sigh for another work accomplished. Hey, I’m proud that I’m able to change an ordinary lead (for me!) to a more featurized one, I don’t know how I did it in a matter minutes, but it’s somehow out of pressure. Anyway, I’m proud of it.

Know what, my heart is beating fast since yesterday. Nah, it’s not an organ complication or whatever physical, it’s just that I’m so.. inspired? Haha. So mushy. But yeah, someone does make my spirits soar high than the usual. It’s him. You get it. Before I was close to liking him, but now it’s something else. I know I haven’t gave him the confirmation, but right now I just feel that every piece was perfect. I guess even the instance of being next to him was enough for me to feel a bit complete. Anyway just a reminder: I’m not making my orbit revolve around him. As I’ve told Prinz earlier, those kinds of stuffs are my sidelines. (but even this sideline created a great impact.oh yeah) I have lots of priorities, more things to think about. Or maybe I’m just making my world complicated. Whatever. Fact is, I really have to tend a lot of things these days. School, work, out of school groups, gimiks, events, bands, skateboarding. Then this one comes right into the picture. Perfect. Anyway it’s not that I’m grumbling or anything. I’m actually glad that this piece came in. It just added color, added music and added a spark. I feel good feeling good and I know that it’s something I won’t regret and won’t let go easily.

No comments: