StarLYT

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Up to this minute, I still have a Last Face Syndrome of my interviewee. But before anything else, I decided not to disclose his name because he might land on my blog (which I wish) anytime. So let's just call him the ..Ratty Sneakers. That name came up because he was, well, simply wearing those ratty chucks-like sneakers together with his white long-sleeved polo made of Katsa. But then, as I've told Prinz earlier, his handsomeness encompasses everything. So never mind the ratty sneakers and the farmer-like outfit concealing his wealthy lineage and Atenenean degree.

My major mistake was, I didn't bring any cam. But it's okay, because he might get distracted and he might lose focus on the interview, and I am the interviewer. So that's why I tried to put all the visible details in my head. Besides, I still have the voice recordings, although I can’t see him there.

Enough of the fantasies. Wake up dreamy head, the interview is over.

However, I did take note of some lessons, and not just observations of how hot he is. Learning his background and contributions to their annual event, I realized that the elite aren’t just for the white collar or the corporate jobs. They can also do other jobs, even muscle straining ones like carrying large rocks and picking up the thrash, as he shared. And that’s what usually pays off. Also, it is important to finish your degree, get a highly-respected job or start your own business. Although going to that point doesn’t mean complete self-satisfaction, earning the privilege and prestige is just one big achievement.

And of course, that means richness.

Well, he’s got it aside from everything else: the good looks, the respected background, the niceness and the right attitude towards work – the things most of us wants to achieve. He didn’t get that all in one grasp, however. He earned it through hard work, a good perspective of life, and from my own analysis, a little sacrifice as well.
We still have more years to be or to be greater than that.
___________